GGSR can work collaboratively with your program to assist with many facets of the grantwriting process.
- Research Existing Funding Sources
- GGSR can identify various existing funding opportunities (foundation, state and federal) for which your program will be eligible to apply.
- Proposal Writing
- GGSR can develop an entire proposal for you from start to finish, while working collaboratively with your program team to ensure that your vision is fully incorporated.
- GGSR can work with your grantwriting team to develop any individual component of a grant where assistance is needed, such as researching a literature review, evidence of need or developing a program evaluation.
- Technical Reviews
- GGSR can review a proposal that you have developed either prior to submission to strengthen your proposal, or after funding rejection, to understand changes that will need to be made for future submissions.